[Zmagnette] Motor mounts

wraylemke at compuserve.com wraylemke at compuserve.com
Sun Jun 15 05:09:29 MDT 2014

Fletcher, I certainly got it, a couple of years ago, when I put the 3-main in the ZB. I'm sure it was you that tipped me off to the TR mounts. I should note and file this kind of information where I can find it. If I looked in my parts collection I bet I have another set of them, I always buy two of a part if I have more than one car.

Thanks,

Wray