[Zmagnette] Fwd: MG Magnette ZA or ZB, Thailand

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Sat Mar 1 05:10:56 MST 2014

This is a 1956 ZA Magnette.  It is actually in the register at
www.magnette.org.  Click on Gallery, go to page 3.  Scroll down and
click on 13937 to see two pictures.  The following information is there:

The first owner of this magnette was a docto, who imported her from
england after his graduatearound 1960.  He still is a Prof. and
teaching at siriraj hospital in Bangkok.  I work at the north of
thailand. I saw her at a garage in good condition only the backlights
are changed over from a VW Beetle. I was told the looks like nissan j15.
Mr. Saman Tantinavachal

Feel free to submit updated info.  I'm sure it will be appreciated.

-Steve T.