[Zmagnette] Old Friend - New Member - new question

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Mon Mar 10 07:57:16 MDT 2014

Good morning Gang,

We have a new member - a fellow many of you may know, or at least know of. Please say hello to Gobby Reeves!   If I recall correctly, Gobby is from Cornwall.  He's already on our facebook site where he posted the following question:

Anybody got any tips / pitfalls / experience (good or bad) of fitting the original stainless steel front windscreen trims to an original (New) rubber etc
I really don't want to go go over to the newer type rubber seal with filler insert
Thanks

I suggested that he might get a lot more responses on the list, so he has joined up.  Hopefully some of you who've been there and done that will have some suggestions for him.  Gobby has been a great source of "unobtainium" parts over the years,  so if you're looking for any rare original Magnette bit, you should keep Gobby at the top of your list of resources.

While I'm at it, for those of you who are facebook-oriented, take a look at https://www.facebook.com/groups/480200418723054/ and let me know if you want to join us there too.

Cheers!
Allen

Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<