[Zmagnette] Old Friend - New Member - new question

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Mon Mar 10 11:22:10 MDT 2014

Hi Gobby! It's about time you met up with our merry band... Welcome aboard!

I have worked up a sheet on how to get the $#&&^#%@*!! trim bit into the %^^&$* front screen rubber... if I can find your direct email, I will send it to you. As Lou says: "It's a pig of a job", and you probably wont be very enthused to hear that it needs to be done with the screen out of the car...

Other than that...

Steve H.
'58 Black ZB (proudly wearing Rimbellishers I got from you...)
Seattle