[Zmagnette] Kelvin Dodd AND "D" Panels

Storm storm105 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 16 19:51:29 MDT 2014

Steve;

I guess it's just me then. I tried retrieving it by clicking on it.no joy.
Then I tried to cut and paste it into Internet Explorer.no joy. Thought
maybe it was a Google thing so I then cut and pasted it into Google Chrome
and got the same error message.
<http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=107479&hl=en_US>

500 <http://picasa.google.com/support/bin/answer.py?answer=107479&hl=en_US>
INTERNAL_SERVER_ERROR

Unable to process request.

Don't know why that is or why I seem to be the only person who can't see the
pictures.weird. Glad I'm not taking this personally..

Storm

  _____