[Zmagnette] Mechanics Illustrated ZA Test

franklin sprafke frsprafke at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 17 07:30:10 MDT 2014

Hi,
I have a reprint of the referenced road test and I'll share it for those that haven't read it or would like to read it again.  The vernacular used is so amusing that this would be worth reading even if you weren't interested in Magnettes.  The reprint I have is a 6 page folder and didn't fit my scanner very well as I'm sure you'll notice.  I'll send the scans in multiple emails and cross my fingers hoping that they will reach you.
Enjoy,
Dick