[Zmagnette] Mechanics Illustrated ZA Test

Steven Trovato strovato at optonline.net
Mon Mar 17 10:00:05 MDT 2014

Not to take anything away from Dick and the effort he put into this,
but this is available at www.magnette.org.  From the home page, click
on "Read & Collect" and then on "Magazin Reprints".  Yes, it is
really spelled like that.  You will find the Mechanix Illustrated
article there in the second row.  You will also find enough other
articles to keep you busy for quite a while.  Enjoy.

-Steve T.