[Zmagnette] Hyundai Wheel Rims FYI

Steve C. laverda at aol.com
Thu Mar 20 18:44:41 MDT 2014

Seems like it would be easy to get the rims or hubs machined that little amount.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

"David F. Darby" <ddarby at centurytel.net> wrote:

…don’t fit the Magnette. It seems that someone on the list was saying (quite a while back) that Hyundai wheel rims can replace our Magnette and MGA rims.

I’m getting ready to haul a 2004 Elantra to the scrap yard and thought I would give it a try. They are 15” x 6” wheels with the correct four-bolt pattern and plenty of room to clear drums and calipers. Alas, the centre hub hole is only 2-5/8” (67mm) in diameter whilst ours are 2-3/4”

I have no idea if any other Hyundai models or years are any different, but this one clearly won’t fit.

Cheers,

David