[Zmagnette] Front Quarter Light / Vent Window Rubber Molding

Joel Johnson joel.turtleman at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:43:09 MDT 2014

I am refreshing the rear springs on my Magnette before installing them.
Where should I buy the interleaf pads and angle pads? Also should I paint
each leaf ( both sides ) or reassemble and paint the bundle? My Magnette is
finally back from the body shop and I will be asking a lot of questions.
This is unfamiliar territory for me. Thanks for the help..

Joel Johnson