[Zmagnette] Front Quarter Light / Vent Window Rubber Molding

michael mitchell mdmzoila at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 24 21:26:34 MDT 2014

Hi, I Uzed Metro Moulded Rubber Part'z (Supplier for Lou Shorten).
About $160.-USD, Ph.#763-757-0310 Ext.7830.
Worked OK.
Michael.

Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2014 11:45:05 -0700
From: joel.turtleman at gmail.com
To: zmagnette at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [Zmagnette] Front Quarter Light / Vent Window Rubber Molding

Sorry, forgot to change the title. Joel

On Mon, Mar 24, 2014 at 11:43 AM, Joel Johnson <joel.turtleman at gmail.com> wrote:

I am refreshing the rear springs on my Magnette before installing them. Where should I buy the interleaf pads and angle pads? Also should I paint each leaf ( both sides ) or reassemble and paint the bundle? My Magnette is finally back from the body shop and I will be asking a lot of questions. This is unfamiliar territory for me. Thanks for the help..

 Joel Johnson