[Zmagnette] great time piece shot of Burbank high

Steve skirby210 at cox.net
Fri Mar 28 14:46:18 MDT 2014

Our son sent this along.  Worth a peak . . . . some good stuff.  Our HS didn’t have a student parking lot, but I don’t think it would have looked this good, had there been one.   Burbank in the 60’s, even today, was/is a pretty “above average” place.   This was a few years after I left HS, but still . . . . some great stuff there.  Surprised a bit to see a couple of those great ol’ PV544 Volvos . . . love those things.  A good car for a HS kid though . . . indestructible and easy to fix.  Love the old trucks too.  I could do another whole life with old trucks.
#2SteveK

couldn't resist. Thought you would enjoy:
http://blog.hemmings.com/index.php/2014/03/27/burbank-california-1966/