[Zmagnette] Potential New Member

David Halliday davidh at egopharm.com
Fri May 2 14:31:33 MDT 2014

G'Day to you all,

Some of you are lucky enough to know Peter Martin already and to those of
you who don't  I would like to introduce him.

Peter is the Historian for the MG Car Club Magnette Register.  He has been
involved with Magnettes for many, many years and is very active in Magnette
circles.  He is a hard working and deicated Magnette devotee.

Peter can also be very helpful to know when you are looking for parts.  In
his spare time (what spare time I say!) he helps out and does some things
with Lou and John and can also supply some part of his own.  He has a very
good stock of secondhand parts as well as being able to source some new
ones.

I hope that I have done a reasonable job of introducing him and I hope that
he will correct any errors that I may have inadvertently made.

Anyway, Peter is very keen to join our friendly group and I am sure that
his membership would be a great benefit to us all.

Alan, if the group are happy to have Peter join, could you please arrange
the formalities?

Kind regards,

David