[Zmagnette] How's Lou?

David Halliday davidh at egopharm.com
Thu May 8 05:36:05 MDT 2014

Wray,

Any chance you can make it to our Magnette Register event on the 18th of
May? We are visiting Nuffield Place, the former home of William Morris.
Hopefully, we should get a good turnout of cars.

it would be great to have you along and you would get the opportunity to
meet a lot of the UK Magnette gang.  E-mail me off line and we can discuss
it?

Kind regards,

David