[Zmagnette] A HUGE Welcome to Peter Martin

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Sat May 10 19:01:13 MDT 2014

Gee!!! I wish I had said that.  Thanks Steve for lending your incredible enthusiasm.  Peter, you may suspect that you're rather highly regarded - certainly among those of us who have met you.  A million thanks for all you do, and think, on behalf of the Magnette cause everywhere.

Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT