[Zmagnette] Problems with Magnette list?

Roger Garnett rwgarnett at gmail.com
Thu May 15 11:43:10 MDT 2014

Allen -

Yahoo and AOL made some changes in their mail systems that are causing
havoc with mailing lists everywhere. Mark, our fearless list manager has
been pulling his hair out due to this.

It's been a huge problem, and you can't easily notify the people directly
affected (list reject), and it may also affect other accounts.

http://thehackernews.com/2014/04/yahoos-new-dmarc-policy-destroys-every.html

http://www.socketlabs.com/blog/yahoo-com-changes-dmarc-policy/

Roger

--