[Zmagnette] List Problems

webuck1 at cox.net webuck1 at cox.net
Thu May 15 22:07:33 MDT 2014

I an having difficulty with HTML's being scrubbed, which means I am not receiving any pictures and such, so I am missing out. I will send Chris a screen shot of what I am receiving so he can see it. I may just end up deleting and starting over on the list. Maybe a virus? I'm not sure and I am not a computer tech guy. Very frustrating.
Buckey