[Zmagnette] Workshop Manuel

michael mitchell mdmzoila at hotmail.com
Fri May 16 08:30:47 MDT 2014

Hi Allen,  IF You Could PLEAZE Pazz this On,  Az Stated, Many E-Mail'z Back.  I Have an Original BMC Counter/Part'z Manual from the Old BMC Dealership, on Van Ness Ave (S.F.) that waz Given to Me.
 It Contain'z the BLOW-Up/Exploded View'z of EVERY Single Part on the ZB Magnette, Including ORIGINAL Part#'z.
If a SPECIFIC Part/Part# or Page iz Required,  I'll Do My BEZT to Copy it & Pazz it On to Our "GANG".
GraciaZ, Michael.
"Ya Neva Kno".