[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive

Steve skirby210 at cox.net
Fri May 16 16:11:36 MDT 2014

I'll add to that, in a sense.  I also like 3M, but upon John's
recommendation, and a meticulously planned International conspiracy,
involving the Johnsons as Tri State Couriers of Contraband, Brother Hanegan
as the illicit Drop Point of Contraband, and a box of avocados and some
choice packing materials, I was able to secure the DAP top and landau
contact adhesive.  The stuff is awesome!

I've used the 3M stuff in a spray can, and will continue to use it, but if
you can buy the DAP stuff above, it is better, and actually cheaper.

#2SteveK