[Zmagnette] Welcome to a new member

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Sat May 17 20:29:23 MDT 2014

Hi Peter! Welcome! I hope that you will appreciate the irreverence and feel very free to ask any sort of question... the tribal council will digest, and cogitate and ruminate on the subject and regurgitate what may very well even be the "right" answer...

Steve H
58 ZB - one week from FREE!
Seattle

NB: "Free" - as in released from 2 YEARS incarceration in the "British Car/British Invasion" Display from the LeMay America's Car Museum. My friend Charlie will be there with his flatbed, then it is off to another friend Matt owner of a great British Car shop for a change of all of the fluids, brake adjust and fire up! I am so excited that I even cleaned my shop...