[Zmagnette] Slightly OT-Carpet adhesive - now arrowhead rubber

Fletcher Millmore gofanu at cust.usachoice.net
Tue May 20 12:38:36 MDT 2014

Don't know how it will work in that application but:
I hate glue and how it gets everywhere. I had need to use RTV on a house
job where appearance was primo. So I masked the area outside the glue
zone with masking tape, glued it up and then pulled the tape after it
was set. Worked so well I wondered why I never thought of that before.
Have since done it a few more times, as in caulking the marble shower.
Nice thing is you can dress the caulk with your finger, and after the
tape comes off you have a nice clean feather edge., but all the mess is
on the tape.

FRM