[Zmagnette] if I had a 100 million plus pounds . . .

Mike Coe coefront at shaw.ca
Thu May 22 06:32:06 MDT 2014

Well guys, thank goodness this fellow thinks as he does towards his passion towards cars. Think, he’s a rare chap able to purchase vehicles people can see. Rather than them disappearing into the world of rust and non-repair. It’s a person we should thanks' around; otherwise most of these models would be gone. That he wishes the sum he’s asking isn’t out of line. Someone wealthy [I wish it were I] will come along and pay up. Now whether or not the collection will stay as one; as opposed to being split up in sale following the sale, is a question.
But thanks God for blokes like this is all I can say, regardless as to how he made his lolly. Certainly he’s a clever business man: something some people like. Others that don’t.
But hey....the cars are alive!!!
Cheers
Mike – Calgary
Ex-pat.