[Zmagnette] Another new member...

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Sat May 24 09:28:33 MDT 2014

Wow! A Mk IV!!! Awesome! Welcome to the group... I hope that some of us will be able to get over our envy and lust for your car long enough to be helpful and (hopefully) entertaining as well. Welcome Steven! I think that it is just great that the "end-of-the-line" once under appreciated "ugly ducklings" are getting so much love of late... must be the influence of Wayne and Dee Johnson of San Diego. Their good humor and fine Farina have been ambassadors for so long and have been so many places and touched so many folk's funny-bones that they have finally won over the world... Do you have your "Real MGs have 4 Doors" pin yet? Dee and Wayne had these made up some years ago and pass them out freely... they really raise some eyebrows amongst the "less enlightened" MG set!

Steve H
Black '58 ZB (Free at last!!)
Seattle