[Zmagnette] Team.Net

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Fri May 30 17:38:45 MDT 2014

 Hey everybody, it rather looks like Mark has survived the crisis and saved our entire club from extinction.  The test will be now: if you get this message, please join me in thanking Mark Bradakis for all his time, effort, expertise, and his obvious love and promotion of our hobby.

And now I'm going to go press that "Donate" link.  Mark spends real money on this, and it's not because he's required to.  ' Hope some of you will join me in that bit of thanks also.

Cheers,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs