[Zmagnette] restorable Magnette

Mike Coe coefront at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 6 10:50:27 MST 2014

There’s one here in Calgary, Alberta.

It’s been sitting in the yard of the garage that’s restoring my ZB {mine that’s about to go for painting [but what colour do I decide? Oh my, decisions, decisions, there are soooo many!]

The one here in Calgary is a ZB. Colour - mauve bottom, cream top. Drivable [I‘d, suggest, to the Canadian / US border].

The car will need attention.

Mike – Calgary