[Zmagnette] MG TD

Steve skirby210 at cox.net
Fri Oct 31 17:53:01 MDT 2014

Must be the 4cyl 100-4 Healey ,  I sure can't imagine getting the 6 cyl lump
in there.  Yaw, the Volvo was a pretty common transplant.  We have two in
our own local Club.

Someone must be crying about one less 4 cyl Healey engine available.
ORRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrr  rrrr  rr   r :  Maybe they used a Sprite/Spridget 1275
A series . . . . that would surely fit, and actually about the same cc size