[Zmagnette] [Thelist] Junk Yard Parts

Steve C. laverda at aol.com
Sun Sep 28 12:44:31 MDT 2014

It might help to have an idea what they pay for cars like that. I know local pick-a-parts advertise they will pay $750 for junk cars. I am guessing they less depending how complete or not a car is. The good thing about cars from pick-a-part is prices are the same no matter what car they came off of.
If there are parts you really need I would grab them now and negotiate what you think they are worth to you. For the rest find out how long before it goes to scrap metal and come back before then and bargain for anything else you may want. By then he should realize it is not gold. Bundle everything together for the best deal usually. A lot may be gone as others may thing it is gold too.
I once got word of a complete tin top ZA on saturday night, by the time I got there at 10 am the next day many items including the grill I desperately wanted were gone already.
Steve C.
--
Sent from my Android phone with mail.com Mail. Please excuse my brevity.

Steve Hanegan <steve at betterwitnesses.com> wrote:

Award for most truthful statement of the day: "True worth-- about a fourth of what he thinks and twice as much as we "old timers" think" - Nicely put Arch!!

Steve H.