[Zmagnette] Original door seal design

Steve Hanegan steve at betterwitnesses.com
Wed Jan 21 18:41:51 MST 2015

Kelvin,

I have only used the stuff from Martin MacGregor. I have found it wonderful (not inexpensive - but absolutely worth the price)! And that would include having to take it out of the opening and re-installing it… I don’t have the arrow head rubber (Lou calls it a home for spiders…) and the Bristolflex seals a treat (water and dust) but still allows the doors to close nicely.

Plus… it comes in all of the “right” colors!

Steve H.