[Zmagnette] 1959 MG Magnette Grille Magnette Grill | eBay

Allen Bachelder bachldrs at comcast.net
Thu Jan 22 09:40:50 MST 2015

Wray,

Sources for Farina parts:  Mick Holehouse.  Mick is at mick_holehouse at lineone.net  and he is the Magnette (MK III & IV) registrar for the Cambridge-Oxford Owners Club in the UK. Also Gobby Reeves who is actually a ZMG member.  Magnette at gobby.org

I've bought parts from both of these guys. They are very reasonable, helpful, enthusiastic, and thoughtful.  Between them and Not Too Good Auto Parts, you should be able to find most of what you need for your Farina Magnette.

FWIW,
Allen
Allen & Florrie Bachelder       =iii=<
Spring Creek Home for Wayward MGs
'57 ZB, '60 A1600, '65 B, '69 C/GT, '73 B/GT
North Street, MI 48049, USA
http://www.mgexperience.net/member/bachldrs