Alpine Seats

From: DonBaby58(at)aol.com
Date: Tue Feb 21 1995 - 20:26:37 CST

When I bought my S V Alpine I knew the seats were in pretty bad shape - this
past weekend, I found out just how bad there really are. The driver side
seat is broken, but easily repaired. The passenger seat is not repairable -
the metal frame which supports the bottom cushion (not the runner) is broken
in 3 places and missing two-thirds of its support bar. I thinks its more
trouble to fix than it's worth! So, if any of you fellow Alpiners know where
I can get the bottom metal frame piece for a S V passenger seat, let me know!
 I want to have my seats finished by the beginning of March. Thanks!

Don