RE: trans pull question

From: Tony Leeming (TLEEMING(at)city.nanaimo.bc.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 21 1995 - 14:14:00 CST

On Date: March 21, 1995 11:52 Frank wrote:

>Is it necessary to pull the motor to get an OD transmission out of a series
II
>Alpine? Apparantly the shop manual suggests this approach although it says
>non-OD transmission may be pulled seperately.

Frank, I doubt it. When I put an O/D IN to my Series II , I didn't have
any problem at all
 The engine will tilt all the way back until the head touches the firewall
 - Just put a 1 x 6 in to protect the firewall - Good luck

Tony Leeming Nanaimo, Vancouver Island,
 British Columbia, Canada. (tleeming(at)city.nanaimo.bc.ca.)
1963 Sunbeam Alpine Series 2 ( My Pine )