Re: Hooking up An Ammeter

From: T.J. Higgins (tjhiggin(at)alpine.b17a.ingr.com)
Date: Thu Mar 23 1995 - 15:54:06 CST

> If there is some sort of an award for "Post of the Year," or
> whatever, I nominate Daniel Levitin for it right here and now!

If/when we ever get a Rootes/Alpines WWW page, Daniel's article will
definitely be standalone in the "tech tips" section, as opposed to
buried in the mail archives like the rest of our drivel. Great job,
Daniel!

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin(at)ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA