Re: Holbay, book

From: T.J. Higgins (tjhiggin(at)alpine.b17a.ingr.com)
Date: Wed Apr 19 1995 - 12:57:10 CDT

WYNDHAM CHOW writes:
> I would like to find out the history and specs of what I've heard is a hot
> rodded, factory option engine for the Alpine known as a Holbay. Does anyone
> know about this?

There was some Holbay discussion a while back on this list. List
archives can be retrieved by sending mail to server(at)ingr.com. One of
these years we'll have a web page...

> P.S. I'm also looking for an OOP book "Alpine:The Ultimate
> Sunbeam."

Haven't heard of this one. The one I am aware of (and am looking for
a copy of) is "Alpine: The Classic Sunbeam" by Chris McGovern, which
is also out of print. If anyone knows where any copies for sale are,
please post!

--
T.J. Higgins     | tjhiggin(at)ingr.com         | (205) 730-7922
Intergraph Corp. | Mapping Sciences Division | Huntsville, AL, USA