B9403872

From: tvoltagg(at)omni.voicenet.com
Date: Sun Apr 30 1995 - 22:13:14 CDT

Hi to all. I'm a proud owner of the subject Series IV Alpine since 1970. I
bought it as a second car and believed that a car should be driven to be
enjoyed. I have driven it daily since 1970 as a commuter car and have 96,000
miles on it (I only put 3,000 miles/year). I restored it in 1980 and it's due
again. It starts every morning and is remarkably trouble-free. I'm curious if
anyone else has used an Alpine as long as I have on a continuous basis.

// Tom Voltaggio
// Team OS/2 - South Jersey