Re: What have I got??

From: Tony Leeming (tleeming(at)island.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 1995 - 00:03:00 CDT

Just to confirm what Jay said, My SAOC Alpine guide shows a B300 engine as a
Sunbeam Rapier III engine - 1492cc. Your Series II should be a 1592cc.
Engine nos. for a Series range from B9000001 to B9011904. Don't transplant
anything -its close enough !!(with apologies to Frank). Lets get those
pointy fins back on the road !!

Tony Leeming
Series 2 Alpine ( My Pine )