identification list

From: Chris McGovern/UK (100331.1760(at)compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Nov 21 1995 - 15:22:37 CST

You wrote "My series II is LRX SB."

Tell me more, what is the full number and what is the cars history, I assume you
must know that the letters SB stand for Special Bodied, and you will not find
those letters mentioned in any book. The letters were added by the competition
department to the vehicles they intended to use for racing.

Another vehicle bearing these letters recently turned up in Los Angeles bought
by a Michael Andrews ( is he on the Net?), believed to be car 41 (Peter Harpers
car) of the Sebring Alpines the Chassis number was B9109014 OD LRX SB Colour
Code 30.

Tell me more.

Regards

Chris