Valves 2

From: DonBaby58(at)aol.com
Date: Wed Nov 29 1995 - 13:50:19 CST

Well, I took Jay's suggestion and called Rick at S.S. about the enormous
price difference in valves for Series V at Vic Brit. He said he didn't know
why the price was so much less, but never heard a complaint about Vic Brit
valves. He thought maybe they had found an enormous supply of old stock for
Series V valves and that's why they're inexpensive - Series 1-4 valves at Vic
Brit are about the same price as Sunbeam Spec.

I'm really leaning at buying the ones from Vic Brit just because of the
enormous price difference. I hope I'm doing the right thing...