(no subject)

From: A62Alpine(at)aol.com
Date: Wed Mar 20 1996 - 18:15:40 CST

and all the others

On Wednesday April 03, CAT is holding its annual meeting and dinner at
Hutch's Barbecue in Pasadena. Perhaps you can bring the awesome Alpine of
yours out so that i can buy you dinner. ( Offer open to Jay Laifman only )

On Sunday, St Pats day, I got a ride in one of the most ground stomping
Alpines I have ever seen. Jay has got one hell of a ride.. Thanks again.

You have inspired me to restore my 62 to peak condition. This may take
years, but one day I will have my looking as good as Jays...then maybe I can
show off.

Thank again for the ride and the wheels,
hope i didn't wet the passengers seat.

Emmett Cassidy AKA A62Alpine