Rootes Brothers book

From: Darryl J. Coppenhaver (darryl(at)c3177208.ssr.hp.com)
Date: Fri Mar 22 1996 - 09:16:35 CST

attached mail follows:

> To: alpines(at)autox.team.net
> From: "Bert Clewits" <nyclewit(at)nyhp03.serigate.philips.nl>
> Subject: Alpine talk
> Cc:
> Hi Alpine-ists !
>
> There were some interesting things about Singer on the group, well if anybody
> is interested I can recommend the following book:
>
> The Rootes Brothers
> story of a motoring empire
> by John Bullock 1993
> ISBN 1 85260 4549
> Haynes Publishing Sparkford
> Nr. Yeovil Somerset BA22 7JJ
> 247 pages
> 16.99 pounds
>
> It tells you the whole story from begin to end, written by an ex employee
> so that should be accurate although it's the writers point of view.

Bert posted the above information about a Rootes Book, I would like to note
that this book can be received from the following company on this side
of the pond.
Motor Book International
1-800-458-0454
Use Order Number 119791 (their internal part number)
cost $34.95 plus shipping etc.

Please note I have no personal or professional relation with this company.

The spring is slowly comming to Florida and it is time to spend lots of
driving be for the rains come in force.

Good Driving,

Darryl Coppenhaver
darryl(at)c3177208.ssr.hp.com