Hello - Help with V Gas Tanks

From: Kyholland(at)aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 07 1996 - 01:46:01 CST

New to the list... have 66 V fair shape... haven't worked on for 4 years when
first kid came along... have moved to San Diego and it's time to put it on
the road again... most critical problem is gas tanks... rubbers were leaking
so took apart and decided to clean the tanks and coat while out....

What is the best plan now... both tanks are like swiss cheese on the
bottom.... can I get the bottoms rebuild? Can I find good - used tanks that
I can trust? Is there a source for new tanks? New hoses too?

Thanks for help.

Ky