Re: Alpine models

From: DSand95510(at)aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 17 1996 - 01:40:25 CDT

>Does anyone have a source for Provence Moulage resin kits? I am told that
>there
>are three models available: the standard-body Alpine from the '61 LeMans and
>the
>Harrington-body Alpine from the '61 LeMans; and the Kamm-tail Alpine from
the
>'62 LeMans. Is this true?

I bought the Harrington Alpine ($40) last year from:

D and R Enterprises
1385 S.W. 26th Court
Gresham, OR 97080
503-667-4104

They also carry a "Mk V Alpine" metal car ($55), possibly the standard LeMans
Alpine, as well as a few Tigers (Monte Carlo Rallye?) and an extensive
selection of other Provence Moulage cars. Nice detail on the "Mk V", but
upon closer inspection it has all round corners!

Dick Sanders
Seattle, WA