Re: + and -

Robert L. Abernathy (rabernat(at)freedom.NMSU.Edu)
Mon, 3 Jun 1996 11:45:37 -0600 (MDT)

On Sat, 1 Jun 1996, Mike wrote:

> As I remember from early +ve ground Imps, you get a lot of bodywork
> corrosion over time in the general vicinity of your ground connection.
> With a carefully maintained classic this probably isn't an issue but it
> sure was on mum's old shopping trolley that never got looked at or
> cleaned up around the terminals
> Mike

But that ground connection is directly above the battery (at least it is on my Imp) so it could be the battery instead of the electrical connection. But I'm the wrong person to ask, my Imp was converted before I got it.

Robert