Re: RE: Wire Wheel-splined hub ..Alternatives?

W. R. Gibbons (gibbons(at)northpole.med.uvm.edu)
Fri, 21 Jun 1996 11:27:07 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 16 Jun 1996 lallegrucci(at)westpub.com wrote:

> as planned? Can I get alloy rims which will work with the splined hubs and
> knockoffs? Do I have to switch to a bolt on hub? Will rim offset be all screwy
> if I do? Any suggestions will be appreciated.
>
> Brian Corrigan
> 67 Sunbeam Alpine rust research
> 72 MGB-GT

Victoria British sells a center lock alloy wheel (Minilite replica) for center knockoffs. It is in the Sprite/Midget catalog. I don't have a Sunbeam catalog here, but it is probably the same since I have been told the wire wheels are the same.

Ray Gibbons Dept. of Molecular Physiology & Biophysics Univ. of Vermont College of Medicine, Burlington, VT gibbons(at)northpole.med.uvm.edu (802) 656-8910