Searching for an Alpine

From: Brian Carpenter (bricarp(at)paul.spu.edu)
Date: Thu Aug 29 1996 - 01:11:06 CDT

Hello: My name is Rob Carpenter [I am using my son's e-mail address]. I
am a former owner of a Series IV Alpine but sold out years ago when I got
married. I am now looking for information on Alpines and hope to buy
another in the near future. If anyone reading this message has
information about newsletters etc I would appreciate it. I live in
Seattle, WA so anything from the northwest would be best.
        Please reply to me in care of my son, Brian, by e-mail or, if you
prefer you can mail to Rob Carpenter, 2212 N.W. 87th, Seattle, WA 98117.
        Thanks!