Fwd: Re: Woooh! Can of worms!!

From: Christopher Albers (hendersb(at)direct.ca)
Date: Fri Apr 04 1997 - 18:57:54 CST

From: "Barrie L. Henderson" <hendersb(at)direct.ca>
Subject: Re: Woooh! Can of worms!!
Date: Fri, 4 Apr 1997 05:02:41 -0800 (PST)

At 12:07 04/03/97 -0800, you wrote:
>>Barrie,
>> I'm glad I don't suffer from your neuroses. Are you divorced, per
>>chance? Man, whether or not the guy was trying to scam us or not, it's
>>not worth getting in a tizzie over. Geez...;-P
>>
>>Christopher

I'm glad for you too, Christopher, - was it page 127 or 129 of the
textbook for Psychiatry 101 where they talked about the relationship
between divorce and neuroses and scams and Alpines? Think I will seek
a second opinion - maybe on the MGB page.

Barrie
arrie,
  how'd you know I have a Phd in Psychology?

Christopher