1953 S-T Alpine Convertible Top

From: Ronald H. Davis (ron7680(at)cjnetworks.com)
Date: Sun Apr 06 1997 - 20:13:33 CDT

Bob Hamilton / "Ole" Olson / Everyone else.

The last thing holding up completion of my 1953 Sunbeam-Talbot Alpine
is finding a convertible top.

I have:
        The curved metal piece that goes in the top at the rear
        and fits under the fixtures bolted onto the body and holds
        the top down snug against the body.
        The header piece that attaches to the windshield.
        The top "bows".

I think all I need now is the fabric part of the top ????

Any suggestion on where I might find a top? As a last resort
I can call Jim Wilkinson in the UK and ask him.

Thanks for everyone's help

Ron Davis