steering wheel - spare part needed

From: Andreas.Pils(at)skf.com
Date: Mon Apr 07 1997 - 05:02:32 CDT

High everyone!

May I introduce myself in a short way:

My name is Andreas Pils, I am living in Steyr, Austria, and I am restoring
a series V Alpine. To some of you I had a contact via E-mail within the
last few days.
Today I want do deposit a request for a spare part, which is impossible for
me to get at the common known dealers in Europe. Maybe one of you can help
me?

The part I need is the steering wheel for the series V Alpine. The original
part I have in my car can off coarse still be used, but it is in a very bad
condition.
All the plastic, which is covering the axle, where the steering wheel is
mounted is burst and the whole part is looking very bad. So I want to ask
for such a wheel,
maybe including the Horn-Ring, which is in a fine condition. It can be good
condition second hand or, if it is possible to get such a part, also be
new!

Maybe someone knows something? Many thanks in advance for the help!

Best regards from "Sunny" Austria - Europe

Andreas