Re: SV White Paint Code RH Door grip

From: Karl Gilchrist (xtr25618701(at)xtra.co.nz)
Date: Thu Apr 10 1997 - 04:18:38 CDT

Dennis Osmer wrote:
...... Also looking for a RH wing window bracket - the part that is used
for a door grip and breaks. Any luck welding these.
 I tried but the shop found it very hard to weld as they are made out of
poor quality metal They also had lots of trouble holding it in the right
position without any reference guide. Nonetheless they did weld it but
it only lasted a couple of months before breaking again so I got a
second hand one. Remember GT ones are different from Sports.

Karl Gilchrist NZ