Re: My "New Car"

From: Karl Gilchrist (xtr25618701(at)xtra.co.nz)
Date: Fri Apr 11 1997 - 04:48:14 CDT

Christopher Albers wrote:

> I guess I'll throw in my lot with the "get it running" crowd..............
Ditto. The first mistake I made was restoring my car to soon.I should
have just enjoyed it for a few more years while while my wife and I were
DINKEYs (Double Income No Kids Yet).Instead I spent a lot of the time
wondering what the hell I had done and realising that really I wasn't up
to doing the restoration I wanted-which brings me to my second mistake
which was aiming for too good a restoration- Concourse is nice but not
practical and who can enjoy a Sunday Drive if the whole time you're
worried about stone chips.

Karl