RE: Restoration Mania

From: Richard Atherton (Entex) (a-richat(at)MICROSOFT.com)
Date: Sun Apr 13 1997 - 03:39:10 CDT

        I agree with this. Modifying the body, other than a simple trim
of the front valance to clear larger tires, is where I draw my line as
well. I have seen several Tigers with flaired Fenders, and I though
that it ruined the look of the car. My old series IV had great seats,
and interior appointments. I never had any plans to change anything
with the body or the interior. Only the drive train. My plan, when I
get another one, is to keep it looking stock other than wheels and
tires, only the drive train will be changed.....once the stock engine
has had it. It's a great looking body then, and even today. Imagine
how ugly it would look with the Halogen rectangle head
lights.....Shiver!!!

Rich