Re: your mail

From: Timothy Obrien (vbob(at)primenet.com)
Date: Mon Apr 14 1997 - 23:40:01 CDT

As you will see by looking through the archives of this group, some of
what you are looking for is available through Sunbeam Specialties and
Classic Sunbeam Inc. British Victoria, etc. Some things like door handles
are not easy to find this way and will probably be found salvaged from
cars that have rusted away (sad). The good news is you have come to the
right place for information. You might try subscribing to Hemmings Motor
News for leads on parts cars and services. Other ways of aquiring items
missing from your baby include just asking who has something to spare.
Just don't ask for it for free. ;)

Good luck from one just starting the Alpine journey.

vbob SJ,CA
B395002095

vbob(at)primenet.com /__)/__) / / / / /_ /\ / /_ /